International Digital Manager for The Body ShopThis job listing has expired
The Body Shop International is a natural and ethical beauty brand, with 3050 stores in 66 markets around the world, operating through a multi-channel retail strategy, including stand-alone stores, global travel retail locations and e-commerce sites.
Purpose of the role:
You will work with the Head of Digital, Senior Digital Manager, Social Media Manager and eCommerce teams to develop and roll-out global digital plans and executions to support core SKUs re-pushes, in-store events and NPD launches. You will be accountable for all digital touch points focusing on website and paid assets development.
· Working alongside activation, eCommerce and category teams, you will develop bespoke digital marketing plans for brand campaigns throughout the calendar, supporting relevant launches to deliver 360 marketing campaigns
· Ensure all digital content is aligned across all platforms and is consistent with wider brand plan
· Establish strong working relationships with local digital teams to ensure effective sell-in and localisation of international campaigns and plans
· Work closely with SEO and Analytics Manager to ensure digital content is rooted in insights and performance is track-able
· Work alongside Paid Media manager to ensure paid assets creation is in line with best practice and markets' needs
· Keep up to date on latest developments in digital to engage consumers online
· Accountable for the development of paid media assets
· Work with category and eCommerce teams to advise on digital activity to ensure campaigns are optimized and provide a clear user journey and objective
· Ultimate accountability for all content published on international and local websites
· Responsible for working with creative studio on assets briefing and development
· Work with Analytics Manager to define KPIs and design standardized digital content performance reporting
· Work with local teams to gather data and produce global event reports; use insights to improve future activation and share best practice with markets
* Experience working with integrated teams to deliver 360 brand activation online and offline, ideally internationally
* Hands-on experience defining web content strategy
* Demonstrated ability to drive on-site and off-site digital content creation (homepage assets, landing pages, display banners etc…)
* Strong collaboration attitude
* Knowledge of cosmetics is preferable but not compulsory
* Previous experience in global scale organisation preferred
* Expert user of MS PPT and Google Analytics
* Knowledge and strong understanding of new trends in media and digital
What we offer:
* A passion driven environment where you will share challenges, achievements and innovations with your peers, manager and direct reports
* A tailor-made integration plan to set you for success and an on-going focus on your development
* Competitive salary and benefits package
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Junior Producer for Head
Closing 11 September 2017
E-commerce Executive - Leading Fashion Retailer
Closing 20 September 2017
- Become Recruitment UK
- £25,000 to 30,000 p/a
Want more International Digital Manager jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Executive jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Digital Project Manager jobs, Digital Strategists jobs, Planner jobs, Content Manager jobs, Data/Traffic Analyst jobs, Digital Analyst jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.