Intermediate C++/Qt Developer for Scopic SoftwareThis job listing has expired
This is a remote, home-based position. Scopic Software is the largest virtual software company in the world. We have over 200 employees. All employees work from home. We develop custom software applications for clients in North America and Europe. The company is looking to hire a talented Intermediate C++/Qt Developer. Work hours are flexible. Projects are interesting and challenging.
• 2+ years of experience in software development.
• Good English reading and writing skills.
• Strong C++ programming ability.
• Proficiency with Qt. • Proficiency with CUDA is a plus.
• Strong mathematic skills (especially with Numerical Methods)
• Ability to work to a schedule and meet deadlines.
• Interest and discipline to work effectively from home.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience. Preferred Skills (optional):
• Digital Signal Processing.
• Experience with Visual Studio.
• Experience with 3D and image processing.
• Experience with network programming (e.g. sockets, TCP connection).
This is a full-time position.
Hourly rate range $7-$15 USD depending upon skills and experience. Please apply online: Or Send your CV in English only to:
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.