Integrated DesignerThis job listing has expired
Our client is a leading agency specialising in healthcare. They have a vacancy in their London based Creative Studio for a designer. As part of a small team this is a great opportunity to produce a variety of outputs for health sector clients using graphic design, illustration, animation and video production skills.
They are looking for a designer who is comfortable proactively engaging with the client-facing research team to identify opportunities for creative and to promote the services offered by the Creative Studio team.
Purpose of the role and core responsibilities
* Taking a creative brief, advising on suitable outputs, costing and planning timescales
* Digesting content and data context, conducting creative research, wire-framing or storyboarding and then producing an appropriate creative solution that addresses clients' specific data visualisation and communications objectives
* Managing workload by prioritising projects, managing time and delivering to deadlines
* Promoting personal skills and capabilities internally, and identifying internal opportunities for business generation
* Project administration, file management, recording time spent and billing for direct costs
* Bringing new ideas and developing skills to enhance the range of offerings offered by the Creative Studio
You will need
Professional design experience within an agency or inhouse studio. We are looking for a strong portfolio showing precision, creativity and a passion for design with work in various formats and examples relevant to a B-2-B role. Some data visualisation would be great!
* Solid experience in Adobe Creative Suite is essential
* Filming and/or post-production video/audio editing experience is highly desirable
* Basic level animation skills or a willingness to learn is a big plus
If you are an all-round designer with a good measure of commercial experience, who's OK working on PCs, and looking for an opportunity to grow and to contribute directly to the growth of an internal Creative Studio team then we'd love to hear from you.
Please send CV and portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Interactive Creative Designer (Interaction Designer) for Vungle
Closing 20 July 2017
- Vungle London
- temp to perm
Creative Designer for British Heart Foundation
Closing 2 July 2017
- British Heart Foundation Charity
- £28,000 p/a + benefits
Want more Integrated Designer jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Animator jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Animator jobs, Post Production Assistant jobs, Video Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.