Integrated DesignerThis job listing has expired
Working collaboratively across Design and Ecommerce to direct and execute the print and digital design process from brief through to delivery to create commercial and on brand visuals of outstanding quality, layout and artwork.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- To fully understand, actively engage with and positively promote the brand ethos in every aspect of their role. To be a Brand Ambassador - ensuring the most positive & professional representation of the brand at all times.
- Maintaining brand guidelines through all visual output.
- Creative direction & execution of visual assets for key print content, including packaging, catalogues, look books, in-store POS & other printed materials
- Creative direction & execution of visual online content including homepage content, affiliate banners, look books, emailers & other on-site content
- Design - combining print & digital to create & deliver mixed channel campaigns
- Ownership of the digital image library
- Assist the Creative Director with photographic shoot production & management of the photographer throughout process to delivery of images
- Campaign imagery selection
- Staying updated on digital innovations in the design world & using to keep output fresh & relevant
- Manage the design process from brief to delivery, including sourcing and negotiating with printers & other third parties
- Use initiative, enthusiasm & drive to continuously improve digital content
- Influence creative direction for marketing campaigns
Knowledge and experience
- Excellent Adobe Suite (Indesign, Photoshop & Illustrator) skills
- Strong visual eye for detail across typography, design and layout
- Strong experience in graphic design (print & digital) with branding & commercial design
- Passionate about designing for effective communication
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, staying on brief and on brand
- Mature approach to work & resilient in dealing with unforeseen challenges to deadlines
- Fashion Retail background preferred
- A strong work ethic with the ability to demonstrate initiative, enthusiasm & drive.
- Excellent interpersonal skills - ability to sustain productive relationships with others
- Confident & articulate
- Flexible & adaptable with the ability to constructively challenge
- Positive outlook
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Web Design Manager - Taylor & Francis
Closing 15 September 2017
- Taylor & Francis
- Abingdon, Oxford
Mid-weight/Senior Designer - Perfect Day
Closing 20 September 2017
- Perfect Day
Want more Integrated Designer jobs?
Want to find more Artworker jobs, Creative Artworker jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Layout Artist jobs, POS Designer jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.