Our client is a leading insurance company currently looking for an integrated Designer to join their marketing and communications design team. This position is to cover maternity leave for 9 months.
We are looking for a Designer experienced in the creation and artwork of internal/corporate marketing communications, point of sale materials, large format graphics, presentations, advertising and email marketing campaigns. The projects are a split across internal and external clients.
* Working with Head of Creative Services and Print Production Manager to produce design/artwork for all marketing collateral
* Producing bespoke PowerPoint presentations for the sales teams.
* Preparing images/content for social media posts and email marketing campaigns
* Content management of website
* Experience designing brand guidelines
* Good attention to detail, able to proofread
* Monitoring social media sites using Hootsuite and answering any questions/queries (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn Posting content for our social media channels).
* Designing point of sale/large formats campaigns and project managing POS orders
* Happy working on PC platform (or happy to use own laptop if Mac is preferred)
* Good writing skills
* InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator (current versions)
* All Microsoft office packages (Solid PowerPoint is a must)
* Some HTML skills would be a bonus
* Ability to work in a team
* Highly organised
* Ideally will need a car to commute - offices are a good 30min walk from station
* Working hours: 9-5pm or 9:30-5:30pm
* 9 month maternity cover
Please send CV and portfolio stating salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Creative Artworker - four23
Closing 17 May 2017
Artistic Designer for Primark
Closing 19 May 2017
Want more Integrated Designer jobs?
Want to find more Artworker jobs, Creative Artworker jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Email Designer jobs, Multimedia Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, POS Designer jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.