Heavyweight Senior Designer - Luxury BrandsThis job listing has expired
Heavyweight Senior Designer - Luxury Brands
We are looking for an exceptional Senior Graphic Designer to work as part of a team to help create conceptual (and beautiful) work. Our client is a midsize creative, full service agency with over 25 years experience specialising in luxury brands.
The ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker with strong branding experience and able to apply the conceptual idea across all channels including stunning, high-end bespoke brochures, integrated marketing campaigns, websites, large format and interiors.
You will have a passion to inspire great design and ideas in a team environment as well as helping to lead, monitor, inspire and develop junior members of the team. You'll be expected to work within your project team, alongside a Client Services Manager to deliver outstanding results and be part of fostering strong client relationships.
- Independently manage and run projects as and when appropriate.
- To represent the creative output of the company in the best possible light.
- Work collaboratively adopting a fluid approach to projects
- To continue to develop a good understanding and knowledge of all aspects of the design requirements, in particular typography, the printing process and continue to learn the required skills needed.
- Be directly responsible for the quality of your creativity and help the Associate Creative Director to ensure agreed deadlines are met.
- To continue to develop the ability to articulate and present ideas clearly and concisely.
- To develop an active understanding in the commercial side to the business and have an understanding of the value of work.
- To involve suppliers at the earliest stage possible ensuring the right advice is given at the right time.
- To be responsible for seeing printer proofs and signing them off, making the Design Director aware of any foreseeable problems.
- To adhere to Studio and Company processes and recommend changes, as appropriate.
- Pro actively work to continue to develop technical and creative skills in the programmes required.
- To pro actively be aware of new papers/printing techniques/design trends and make others aware in Design team. Develop a positive working relationship with all immediate colleagues and departments within the company including the Senior Management Team.
- To be able to brief artwork clearly and concisely and advise during job progress.
- Make sure print specs are written and develop working relationships with suppliers.
- To help lead bigger projects from concept to completion.
- To help direct and develop more junior design members, as well as artworkers.
To apply, please send your CV and (beautiful) samples to with desired salary requirements.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Senior Designer for Oxford University Press
Closing 27 June 2017
- Oxford University Press
Graphic Designer for Qardio Europe Limited
Closing 15 July 2017
- Qardio Europe Limited
- dependent on experience
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.