Graphics Specialist TrainerThis job listing has expired
Graphics Specialist Trainer
£35,000 per annum
A new fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for a global management consulting firm who are one of the world’s leading advisors on business strategy. The role will be based within beautiful offices in the West End of London near Oxford Circus and it is a full-time permanent position working Monday to Friday from 9am - 5:30pm paying a salary of up to £35k per annum.
The successful candidate will be providing highly innovative and creative visual solutions by delivering compelling visual messages. The team is comprised of designers, visual storytellers, and creative thinkers with multi-disciplinary backgrounds who leverage innovation, cutting-edge technologies and forward thinking approaches at a global scale. The company has a global network of visual experts including their global design centres in India, Madrid and Atlanta with plans for future expansion. Other key responsibilities are listed below:
Some key responsibilities within this role will be as follows:
- Delivering design consultation, aesthetic concepts and visual guidance to the consulting team.
- Consulting and review of consultant-produced presentations when requested
- Developing and delivering training related to visual communication to consulting and VS team
- Engaging daily with consultants, doing deep dives into their presentations to provide overall creative and copywriting direction
- Providing editorial support to consultants in reviewing documents, proofreading and content editing etc.
- Providing direct feedback to consultants, empowering them to create well crafted, high quality presentations
- Discovering and crafting complex business stories
- Crafting business language into content driven visual storytelling
- Shifting approach to best match the targeted clients
- Conducting multiple training sessions as part of roll-out of new PowerPoint approach and templates
- Designing training materials and Learning & Development support to new hire VS staff
- Designing PowerPoint presentations including charting, creating/importing graphics, animation and template creation for client casework and non-client related projects
The desired candidate should have the following skills and experience to be selected for interview:
- A design graduate would be preferable, with 4-7 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience in a professional services environment preferred
- Advanced level experience with MS Office: PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Deep training facilitation, content and copy writing experience
- Expertise in design visual theory (i.e. composition, colour theory, typography etc.)
- Strong storytelling and problem solving skills
- Portfolio demonstrating design consultation wins (before and after), training builds and modules, curriculum builds, successful training plans
- Experience with training/teaching others and excellent communication skills
- Excellent people management skills; ability to provide honest feedback and support in the development of employees' capabilities; ability to resolve problems
- Experience working successfully within a complex matrix structured organisation is essential.
If this great opportunity to work for a global well known company with career development, great perks and benefits that include bonuses, private health insurance and professional qualifications sponsorship schemes, fits your job search and can work between the hours of 9am to 5:30pm, then please send your CV today.
It is hyf’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Hyf is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Mid-weight Designer for BD Network
Closing 13 September 2017
- BD Network
Graduate / Junior Designer for Unique Vacation UK (Sandals)
Closing 14 September 2017
- Unique Vacations UK LTD
Want more Graphics Specialist Trainer jobs?
Want to find more Workplace Consultant jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Visualiser - Digital jobs, Brand Consultant jobs, Trainer jobs, Visual Effects jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.