Graphic designer for Visual IdentityThis job listing has expired
Creative Designer required at Visual Identity
Established in 1989 Visual Identity is a highly successful and award winning agency based in Milton Keynes.
We’re looking for a highly motivated and talented designer to work within our rapidly expanding creative team.
The successful candidate must be able to see a brief through from initial concept to final print-ready artwork.
The role is best suited to a multi-disciplinary designer as it involves working on projects from branding and collateral to digital projects, to layout of documents such as annual reports and catalogues.
- Must have a degree in Graphic Design
- Excellent organisation skills
- Minimum of a years agency experience
- Have a highly creative portfolio showing a variety of projects
- Sound conceptual thinking
- Proficient layout skills and competent use of typography
- Must be proficient in Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good illustration skills would be beneficial but not essential
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please send your CV and covering letter and a pdf or link to your portfolio to along with your salary expectations. Only successful candidates will be contacted. No calls, no recruiters please.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Creative Graphic Designer
Closing 12 August 2017
- The National Pharmacy Association
- St Albans
- £25,000 to 28,000 p/a
Graphic Designer for Ahmad Tea
Closing 18 August 2017
- Ahmad Tea
- perm, temp to perm
Want more Graphic designer jobs?
Want to find more Art Department Junior jobs, Artworker jobs, Creative jobs, Creative Artworker jobs, Branding Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Typographer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Visualiser - Digital jobs, Web Designer jobs, Illustrator jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.