Graphic DesignerThis job listing has expired
• You will be a skilled designer with some exposure to the world of advertising and you’ll have a strong, conceptual eye.
• Ideally you’ll be a strong typographer with an eye for (and a keen interest in) creating amazing typographic layouts.
• You’ll be conceptually savvy and capable of bridging the gap between our art directors and our studio/production team.
• You’ll be CS fluent (especially with InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop) and be happy working on a Mac.
• Digitally focused with a portfolio to match including website designs.
• Brand/market agency knowledge
• You’ll collaborate in creative briefs and timelines and then translate these creative briefs into comprehensive multi-channel design layouts.
• You’ll already have a good knowledge of standard agency procedures, healthcare communication requirements and the relevance and perception of various media by different target groups. Interpersonal/Leadership Skills
• You’ll embrace the spirit of teamwork at all times- collaborating with the account team, the support team and the client.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Closing 22 August 2017
- The Conservative Party
- £27,500 to 35,000 p/a
Digital Graphic Designer for Zoopla
Closing 19 August 2017
- Competitive salary with excellent benefits
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.