Graphic Designer for Jory & CoThis job listing has expired
Sick of being a cog in the machine at a big agency doing menial tasks for little reward? This is your chance to join a small friendly team who aren't afraid to give you real responsibility.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious graphic designer to join our studio. The successful candidate will be working directly with the senior designer / creative director and will immediately be exposed to various aspects of the business. We'll do everything we can to fast-track your development and you'll be getting stuck into meaty work in a supportive environment.
We’re after an all-rounder, someone who is comfortable designing across brand, print and digital, taking projects from concept stage right through to completion. As a small agency, your role will be incredibly varied and fast-paced and you’ll have input into the day-to-day running of the business. You will be confident in taking briefs, presenting to colleagues and clients, whilst keeping up-to-date with market trends.
The ideal person will:
- Have oodles of creativity and a sh*t hot portfolio that includes brand identity and web design work
- At least 2-3 years experience in an agency or as a freelancer
- Be proficient in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
- Confident in sharing ideas and problem solving under pressure
- Enthusiastic and passionate about design
- Use initiative and be a self-starter
- Able to juggle multiple projects at the same time
- Have impeccable attention to detail
- Be a team player (no one likes a precious designer)
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have perfect command of the English Language
- A design degree (or similar qualification)
- Be a good egg and have a sense of humour
- Have a cracking attitude and hunger learn/push themselves
The following would be beneficial, though not essential:
- An understanding and experience of HTML/CSS/WordPress
- Animation, video, coding skills
- Client facing or management experience
- Entrepreneurial experience
HOW TO APPLY
If you think you’re good fit and want to join our small but expanding team then send your portfolio (under 10mb), CV and cover letter.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Junior Product Designer – BT TV and BT Sport
Closing 22 August 2017
Digital Graphic Designer for Zoopla
Closing 19 August 2017
- Competitive salary with excellent benefits
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.