Graphic DesignerThis job listing has expired
Agenda is delighted to be working with one of our top local clients on their Graphic Designer vacancy; this is a great opportunity for an experienced individual looking to join a dynamic graphics team within a successful and creative company.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The company was founded in the late 90’s and the two owners are still very involved in the business, on average the company has grown by 20% year on year and are really thriving. The company design and produce contemporary homeware exporting their products to over seventy countries to a range of architects, designers and specifiers.
This role is a direct result of the company’s continued expansion; they now look to recruit a Graphic Designer to help manage their growing workload. The role of the Graphic Designer is to create design solutions with high visual impact that graphically and visually deliver the brand proposition of “Elegant Simplicity”; your approach to design should be both modern and creative. You will provide design and graphics across a full range of platforms – print, websites, e-marketing and other digital media. You must have a good understanding of print processes. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential as you will work within a team alongside the Graphics and Marketing members – sharing the workload and utilising most effectively the key strengths of each member of the team. You will ensure that both within your work output and your professional conduct that you fully reflect the company’s values.
- Working alongside the Senior Graphic Designer to design and produce the annual main catalogue (for both International and US) and look book (including: front cover, overall layout, technical specifications and imagery)
- Working on layouts and artworking pages ready for print
- Design and produce any other printed material as may be required
- Artworking the company’s print advertising following predetermined campaign concept
- Produce box artwork using predetermined guidelines
- Coordinating the flow of box artwork through the company’s PLM system
- Graphically representing datasheets and other technical documentation (with original technical data to be supplied by the relevant Design Engineer) as required
- Producing templates and supporting marketing team on production of external and internal email campaigns through Mailchimp software
- Producing additional digital marketing material, including support material for the company’s websites
- Coordinating the design and production of the company’s metal and fabric swatch booklets
- Using Photoshop to work on images as and when required – such will include re-blending of complex lifestyle photography
- Thinking creatively in order to produce new ideas and concepts and then presenting these ideas to senior personnel (for example: creation of the annual catalogue cover)
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time
- Staying up to date with industry leading printing techniques and understanding parameters for investigation
- Proofreading to deliver both accurate and high quality work
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Comfortable working within a team environment
- The ability to give and to receive constructive feedback
- Creative flair
- Up to date knowledge of industry software
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
- 3 years + experience working as a graphic designer, ideally within a print environment
- Thorough working knowledge of CC Indesign, CC Photoshop, CC Illustrator and Mailchimp
This is a great opportunity for a Graphic Designer to work with a brilliant client of ours.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Web Design Manager - Taylor & Francis
Closing 15 September 2017
- Taylor & Francis
- Abingdon, Oxford
Graphic Designer for Ahmad Tea
Closing 20 September 2017
- Ahmad Tea
- perm, temp to perm
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.