We're working a charitable organisation are looking for a talented hard working individual who is creative and conceptual. This non-profit organisation works across the globe to provide help in hard to reach places. Working here is rewarding and interesting and not one day will be the same!
- Design multimedia layouts, marketing collateral, design for digital (social and web) and OOH.
- Constantly analyse the message being shown to represent the cause with the team.
- Develop design concepts independently and with the team.
- Perform technical duties and have a great knowledge of the print process.
- Edits and art direct photo shoots.
- Innovate and create new process to streamline the whole creative team.
- Work collaboratively with copywriters and artworkers and the marketing team.
What We're Looking For:
- Excellent attention to detail e.g. when designing, proof reading, preparing a project …
- Adobe Creative Suit: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- A plus would be 3D Studio Max, Cinema 4D, Final Cut Pro.
- It would be an advantage if you had knowledge of HTML.
- Help maintain an in-depth system for all designs and imagery.
- Work in a fast paced environment.
- Skills in photography, video editing, post production.
- Experience in client facing situations.
- You must have a portfolio showing the above.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below.
The Book specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in-house creative studios throughout the UK.
We are an Equal Opportunities and Age Positive Employer and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Junior Digital/Print Designer/Artworker
Closing 27 May 2017
- £25,000 to 26,000 p/a
PHP Developer/Senior/Wordpress/Front-end - £40,000
Closing 26 May 2017
- Preferred Choice Limited
- £35,000 to 40,000 p/a
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.