Graphic DesignerThis job listing has expired
An exciting opportunity to join an established and still growing integrated marketing agency based in South Manchester as their sole creative. You'll be joining a small but perfectly formed team to work on a variety of projects including web design, branding, infographics and print media.
You'll need to be an all rounder, comfortable with building brands from the ground up and have an eye for detail. You'll be the main Graphic Designer in the agency, confident with taking briefs and working independently.
Typical tasks include
- Concept, design and build of B2B brands
- Working to client briefs
- Maintaining brand website and content
- Strong understanding of the branding process
- Working independently with a small team of people
Skills and Experience
- 3 - 4 years industry experience
- Experience in branding
- Confident in the digital domain
- Proficiency in adobe suite
- UX knowledge preferred but not essential
- Working with B2B brands preferred but not essential
In return for your talent you'll join a small creative marketing agency and work with a great team of people, you'll have the opportunity to develop your expertise, a duvet day on your birthday and 25 days holiday.
Sound right for you? Apply below with your CV!
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Closing 6 March 2017
- Recruitment Genius
- £18,000 to 25,000 p/a
Closing 24 March 2017
- The Book Recruitment
- £40,000 to 45,000 p/a
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.