Graphic Designer for VoxboneThis job listing has expired
We are Voxbone
Ever used a messenger app to ring a friend? Got a call from a ride-sharing app? Skyped your relatives abroad? Then you’ve probably been using Voxbone services without even realising it.
We take care of the complicated communication processes happening behind the scenes so companies and developers can focus on their business.
We’re a group of tech geeks, whose goal is to simplify communications.
But we can’t do it alone, and that’s where you come in.
We’re very proud of our diverse and growing company, with teams in San Francisco, Austin, London, Brussels, Iasi, Seoul and Hong Kong
Want to bring to (visual) life a modern B2B brand and be part of a fast growing Marketing department at our modern London office? Then keep reading!
What will your day look like?
Voxbone is looking for a passionate and talented Graphic Designer to work with our Marketing team on modern and sleek web, print and brand collaterals as well as events and swag items.
Voxbone is a fast and challenging environment and you will be expected to go above and beyond to create beautiful, meaningful design. As part of the role, you will handle all the visual aspects of the marketing deliverables from illustration to digital UI/UX:
- Bring previous Hi Tech/Telco design experience to part of an international team working at a global, dynamic yet established company that combines the best of hi-tech and cloud communication
- Create digital marketing collateral - web pages, email newsletters and ad campaigns
- Create printed marketing collateral - from tradeshow booth design through one pagers, company t-shirts and hoodies
- Interpret various content types and information and transform it into campaigns, presentations, and infographics
- Be part of a dynamic duo: collaborating with our Content Marketing Manager to generate effective, beautifully designed marketing collaterals.
- Translate the brand experience we’ve developed into a digital/offline representation that helps potential customers understand our offering
- Take ownership of all design stages, from concept to execution
- Hands on design of variety of marketing collaterals including corporate website design, print materials, brochures, tradeshow booths, presentations, mini-sites, newsletters and much more
- Handle day-to-day management of assigned projects and prioritize workload to ensure all project deadlines are met
- Work closely with Chief Commercial Officer on strategic marketing projects
Are you/do you?
- Living and breathing Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign?
- Come from a Hi-Tech/Telco focus background?
- Have a minimum of 3-5 years experience in the Hi-Tech/Telco design field
- Tech-Savvy: HTML, CSS, familiarity with Java Script, SQL?
- Experienced in web design, and specifically - UI and UX?
- Obsessive about good typography?
- Experienced in layout and color theory?
- Love reading and learning about current trends in design and art?
- Love minimalistic & sleek designs?
- Skilled in illustration and not reliant on stock assets? Can create your own infographic and flat design style assets?
- Feel that the lack of design and font unification of this Job Description document is driving you mad. You itch to correct it...s
The Perfect Profile:
- You have the flexibility to think outside the box!
- We don't do everything the traditional way, and are always looking to innovate and push the envelope, so should you.
- Gets things done attitude
- Outcome oriented.
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment..
- You have the ability to foresee and identify needs of the team.
- You’re willing to adjust course when appropriate new ideas or objections are raised.
- You don’t forget to have some fun. A dash of silliness / humor in design is always appreciated
Beyond the opportunity to build upon your skills, working with a dedicated and creative team to have real impact on the business:
- A fantastic working environment, with a collaborative vibe, based in our bright, modern London office in the Wework building at Moorgate
- A competitive salary
- Frequent company breakfasts and events
- Free healthy snacks and drinks (and coffee if you need the caffeine!)
- Work Mobile plan
- Pension and Health plans for permanent employees
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
UX Copywriter for Capital One
Closing 15 September 2017
- Capital One
- Competitve + Bonus
Web Design Manager - Taylor & Francis
Closing 15 September 2017
- Taylor & Francis
- Abingdon, Oxford
Want more Graphic Designer jobs?
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.