Graphic Designer for The Outstanding Website Company
A fantastic, newly created role based in Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire has opened within a rapidly growing award-winning digital agency for an experienced Middle or Heavyweight Graphic Designer.
The Outstanding Website Company offers clients a wide variety of digital marketing and web design outputs, all completely bespoke across a variety of industries including: education, automotive, aviation, housing, equine, waste management and food (to name a few), all at B2B and B2C levels. The office is based within Liscombe Park Media Village, located in beautiful countryside surroundings and with on-site leisure centre facilities.
Working in close partnership with the agency’s other Designer, the successful candidate will work on the concept, design and execution of a broad selection of projects including: websites, emails, apps, internal documentation and advertising artwork with a strong emphasis on branding and working within existing guidelines. They will be required on occasion to design for print, so experience within this area is beneficial.
Profile The successful candidate will be highly creative with a real design flair and keen to become an integral part of our team.
- A well-honed knowledge of Adobe Suite including InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- A working knowledge of After Effects not essential but highly beneficial.
- Knowledge of the digital arena highly desirable (but not essential) with a good understanding of UI and UX principles being a distinct advantage.
- Previous print design experience beneficial.
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates their thought process across numerous various projects.
- An acute passion and understanding of branding and design principles.
- A strong attention to detail with a keen interest in current design trends.
- A dynamic team player with drive who is personable, adaptable and motivated.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines, deal with pressure and change.
- Strong problem solving ability.
- Fluent English is a must.
If this role sounds like a great fit and you are looking for your next challenge please send your CV and portfolio to register your interest.
NB. Please note we are not looking for a freelancer as this is a full time permenant position, Please do not apply if you live outside of the UK.
Junior Studio Administrator for Theme Group
Closing 21 July 2017
- Theme Group
- Relevant to experience
Motion Graphics Animator for Content Creatures
Closing 15 July 2017
start Aug 2017
- Content Creatures
- £24,000 to 27,000 p/a
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.