Graphic Designer for Qardio Europe LimitedThis job listing has expired
Qardio, an award winning innovative medical devices company focused on heart health, seeks a talented graphic designer with digital marketing experience.
Applicants should have excellent written English skills and a desire to develop a career in digital design and marketing. You will be predominantly working on various digital/marketing projects including some print design. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a dynamic and fun team.
Essential and desirable skills we are looking for in candidates:
- Degree in a related field, graphic design/visual design, marketing and a portfolio demonstrating your visual design capabilities
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Great communication skills, written, verbal and interpersonal
- Ability to work with existing brand guidelines while contributing to the development of new and improved guidelines specific to digital, print and social media marketing materials
- Ability to create digital and print designs within guidelines and understand basic print and digital standards
- Great Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop skills. Good administrative and IT skills (including Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel)
- Excellent attention to detail and passion for great design Excellent team player Ability to work on own initiative and meet deadlines
- Exceptional work ethic Good research and internet skills
- Previous experience in a graphic design role
- Experience of content management systems (Wordpress, Shopify, Prestashop)
- Video editing experience (Adobe After Effects, Premiere) Active on and knowledgeable of social media
- Ability to create engaging infographics and data visualisations
- Knowledge of additional languages in addition to English
If you feel you are the right fit and ready to take your career to a new level, we would love to hear from you. Please do not forget to submit a copy or provide a link to your portfolio.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Graduate / Junior Designer for Unique Vacation UK (Sandals)
Closing 14 September 2017
- Unique Vacations UK LTD
Web Design Manager - Taylor & Francis
Closing 15 September 2017
- Taylor & Francis
- Abingdon, Oxford
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.