Graphic Designer for FullFatThis job listing has expired
- To create all of the necessary marketing and creative material for the Company.
- A strong background in sketching, drawing and illustration with an awesome portfolio.
- A sound graphic design background, not necessarily within games.
- High proficiency with Photoshop and Illustrator.
- A knowledge of the Games Industry.
- A well rounded grasp of colour theory and composition.
- Communicate effectively and proactively with other team members.
- Participate in art reviews and respond professionally to creative feedback.
Skills and Experience:
- Able to work alone.
- Create stunning, high quality promo material.
- Be able to initiate ideas and follow to completion.
- Self Organised and willing to participate in team meetings.
- Traditional art skills.
- Send your Up to date CV and Portfolio.
- A cover letter stating why you believe you are suitable for the role.
- Your salary expectations.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Lead Graphic Designer for Kingsford
Closing 14 June 2017
- Kingsford Imaging Limited
- Brierley Hill
- £25,000 plus bonus & pension
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.