Graphic Designer for Coalition TalentThis job listing has expired
Are you passionate about design, creativity and entertainment?
You will develop engaging and exciting artist, event and brand content, and assist with the creative process and planning of all the agency’s current and forthcoming entertainment based projects.
We don’t care where you’ve been, we care where you’re going! You must have an eye for detail and exemplary design skills that translate to the entertainment industry.
You’ll be responsible for...
Outputting an array of brilliantly creative work across a number of disciplines including...
● Producing original content, for digital and print usage
● Ensuring that the Coalition brand is well managed and constantly gaining traction
● Strategising and implementing our digital content strategy
● Creating marketing materials
● Creating communication assets and mailout content that genuinely engages our audiences
Qualifications & Experience...
● An exceptional portfolio of design and creative work which translates to the entertainment industry
● Experience of working with brands or artistes in the entertainment space preferred
● Examples of projects worked on must be available
● Ability to brainstorm effectively
● Expert user of Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign)
● Excellent creative copywriting skills
● Be able to translate current trends in music & entertainment into creative ideas
Abilities & Skills...
- Have a natural creative flair
- Have a good understanding of the entertainment industry
- Know and be able to have affinity with the youth market sector
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Ability to organise and prioritise a busy workload, being able to manage multiple projects within timescales
- Very strong attention to detail
- Enthusiastic, outgoing and tons of energy
- Flexible and a hard-working ‘can-do’ attitude
- Tenacious - determined not to let anything stop getting the job done
- Self-starter - able to work both alone and as part of a team
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Graphic Designer for Tapestry
Closing 18 May 2017
- £25k per annum
Graphic Designer – Packaging for Primark
Closing 19 May 2017
Want more Graphic Designer jobs?
Want to find more Events Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Email Designer jobs, Content Author jobs, Content Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.