Graphic Designer for CIPFA
CIPFA, the Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy, is the professional body for people in public finance. We champion high performance in public services by translating our experience and insight into clear advice and practical services. Globally, CIPFA shows the way in public finance by standing up for sound public financial management and good governance.
We are looking for a graphic designer to join our small, busy creative team on a full-time basis.
You will be working on print projects creating collateral for marketing campaigns including producing brochures, flyers, reports, print ads, pull up banners etc.
We’re looking for a team player who thrives in a fast paced environment.
You’ll be working closely with our internal marketing, communications and digital teams.
- Conceptual and creative thinking
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
- Ability to demonstrate a strong understanding of typography and layout
- A keen eye and attention to detail
- Ability to follow a clear set of brand guidelines
- Capability to deliver against tight working deadlines
- Experience of working with external suppliers, illustrators, production houses and printers
- The confidence to work under your own initiative as well as part of a team
- Good spoken and written English
Please apply on our website with CV and Portfolio.
You must be currently eligible to work in the UK.
Graphic Designer for Ahmad Tea
Closing 18 August 2017
- Ahmad Tea
- perm, temp to perm
Apparel Graphic Designer for USC
Closing 16 August 2017
- Negotiable D.O.E.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.