Graphic Designer - Sportswear Brand
We are working on an exciting recruitment project with a rapidly growing online sportswear business, who design, manufacture and retail sportswear under their own brand name, and who are currently looking for a talented Graphic Designer to join the team.
The brand has had huge success selling on Amazon and eBay for five years, and are now launching a brand new website. An affinity for the product area is key so they are looking for a passion for sports along with a strong awareness of global trends in sportswear and fashion.
This is a senior level position requiring an expert in their field who combines creativity with the ability to follow brand guidelines whilst simultaneously pushing the brand forward and striving for innovation.
Responsibilities will include:-
- The management of all branding assets
- Design and create any printed branded materials such as flyers, business cards, letterheads, postal bags, posters etc. and make sure they adhere to the brand guidelines
- Conceptualise and design emails, marketing materials and website design using visuals and HTML
- Manage all product photography retouching. Creating suitable product images ready for distribution via all sales channels - Amazon, eBay and website
- Design and manage product listings that appear on eBay. Including all additional supporting elements such us size guides, cross sale images, web banners, animated web banners, Instagram and HTML built listings
- Work with Product Design and Development teams to create trim elements for all products including swing tags, wash labels, neck tapes, prints, back neck labels etc.
- Assist in thinking of creative ways to market the brand and how to push the brand forward
The ideal candidate will:-
- Have a degree level relevant qualification, passion for design, creative flair and a minimum 5 years’ graphic design experience
- A flexible approach when working in a team, along with a collaborative mindset and openness to feedback
- Excellent communication skills in order to interpret and negotiate briefs
- Good presentation skills and the confidence to explain and sell ideas to Director and colleagues
- Strong time management skills and the ability to cope with several projects at a time
- Accuracy and attention to detail when finalising designs
- Advanced knowledge of Creative Cloud software (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver)
- Effective networking skills to build contacts and develop working relationships
- Motion graphics knowledge and use of After Effects and Premier would be an advantage
- Knowledge of HTML 5 and CSS 3 would be an advantage
The successful candidate will be rewarded a competitive salary (negotiable dependent on experience), and with an extremely high level of responsibility, must be highly experienced and trustworthy. This is a fantastic opportunity to help shape the future of a rapidly growing company.
Closing 26 May 2017
- Creative Recruitment
- £24,000 to 25,000 p/a
Artworker - Wellcome Trust
Closing 26 May 2017
- Wellcome Trust
- Competitive, depending on experience
Want more Graphic Designer - Sportswear Brand jobs?
Want to find more Branding Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Web Developer jobs, Fashion Art Director jobs, Fashion Designer jobs, Fashion Graphic Designer jobs, Footwear Designer jobs, Surface Pattern Designer jobs, Textile Designer jobs, Graphic Designer - Production jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.