Graphic Designer - Renowned BroadcasterThis job listing has expired
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented graphic designer to join a renowned broadcaster, creating and producing design projects across their UK network of channels.
Our client is a major international broadcaster who also produce their own content.
You’ll work on a range of integrated 360 campaigns and projects for the UK portfolio of channels, including promos, commercials, print and on-screen, understanding the brand values of each channel and ensuring these are upheld.
Key Responsibilities -
- Work across projects ranging from channel rebrands, commercials, promos, print, packaging and on screen elements; ensuring all graphics adhere to brand guidelines and are delivered within deadlines and budget
- Maintain an excellent knowledge of the company’s UK brands and schedule, their competitors and the overall TV and post-production environment
- Work across all departments to recommend new technology and creative solutions as required
With previous experience in a similar role, you will have considerable knowledge of advertising, promotion, and the social and digital landscape.
You’ll have proven talent in animation, typography and broadcast design, will be an experienced user of After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator and FCP/Premier, and experience in Maya / Cinema 4D would be beneficial.
You’ll also be a proficient editor with strong operating knowledge of TV and graphic technology and will have a passion for design, typography, motion graphics and all aspects of the creative process
An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate.
If your skills & experience fit the above requirements and you would like to take the next step, please apply below attaching your CV in WORD format.
What to EXPECT
Unfortunately due to the high number of applications only successful candidates may be contacted.
- Searchlight only advertises active roles.
- Your details will be sent directly to the Consultant who is handling this role.
- Our objective is to respond to all applications within 14 days unless otherwise stated.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
UI Designer for Zoopla
Closing 17 June 2017
- Competitive with excellent benefits
Middleweight Graphic Designer with HTML experience for Sears Davies
Closing 21 June 2017
start End of June
- Sears Davies
- temp, temp to perm
- Dependent on experience
Want more Graphic Designer - Renowned Broadcaster jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, Typographer jobs, Digital Animator jobs, Animator jobs, Broadcast Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.