Graphic Designer – Packaging for PrimarkThis job listing has expired
A rare opportunity to work in a brand-new creative team at one of the world’s best-loved fashion retailers
We need a blooming graphic designer who understands what looks good and why. Plain and simple. You’ll have one to two years’ packaging design experience, as well as bold ideas and a unique approach to style. We’ll help you develop the skills needed to become a world-class designer and give you the chance to influence a global audience. Like the Primark brand, you’ll provide extraordinary value and creativity every day.
What you’ll be doing
- Collaborating with the creative design team – providing ongoing support and inspiration.
- Thinking out loud and delivering original concepts for new packaging, branding and logo projects.
- Interpreting briefs, shaping brand guidelines and delivering highly attractive graphics from conception through to delivery.
- Executing innovative layouts and artwork.
What you’ll need
- A degree in design (or an equivalent discipline).
- 1 – 2 years’ experience (or an outstanding graduate).
- Meticulous attention to detail, imaginative illustration skills and an appreciation for the fashion industry’s changeability.
- Outstanding skills in Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Confident communication skills, a creatively driven mind and a desire to learn as much as you can about the brand.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Graphic Designer for The Outstanding Website Company
Closing 12 July 2017
- Outstanding Web
- Leighton Buzzard
- £25,000 to 40,000 p/a
Graphic Designer for Ahmad Tea
Closing 7 July 2017
- Ahmad Tea
- perm, temp to perm
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.