Graphic Designer - In-house Creative Services TeamThis job listing has expired
A leading and highly prestigious insurance company with a strong reputation, are currently recruiting for a Graphic Designer to join their in-house Creative Services Team on a permanent basis working within their marketing and communications team. This role will be working within the Design team supporting them with their new exciting rebranding project, as well as marketing services on the design side for the business. The role is paying up to £36,500 per annum and the hours will be Monday to Friday from 9am to 5:30pm. Based in modern offices within a friendly, buzzy environment and in a prime location in the City not far from Fenchurch Street station, this role is a fantastic opportunity for a skilled and experienced Corporate Graphic Designer.
The Creative Services team is a comprehensive in-house resource for multimedia, design and artwork. On the design and marketing side the company produces a wide range of high quality marketing literature, through to more financial documents such as factsheets, app forms, interim and annual reports. The role will require the candidate to exemplify and deliver the following duties and responsibilities.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Creating new templates in InDesign or update and apply brand to existing literature
- Ensuring that all rebranded material is produced and formatted in a professional manner
- Checking all creative artworks to ensure the highest possible standard
- Working well within a team environment and on own initiative
- Managing own workload and deliver projects to agreed outcomes and time frames
The desired candidate should have the following experience to be selected for interview:
- Fully competent in Creative Suite including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat
- A keen eye for spelling and grammar
- Experience of producing artwork in a busy corporate environment
- Self-motivated, driven and passionate about detail
- Excellent communicator
- Accuracy and attention to detail a must
- A keen eye for design and layout; with experience producing artwork using design software
- To have the ability to work well under pressure due to tight deadlines is essential
- Strong attention to detail
- Friendly, professional and approachable
- Experience in working in corporate environments
If this amazing opportunity to work for a successful global company with fantastic perks and benefits package fits your job search then please send your CV to us today.
It is HYF's policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
HYF is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this contract vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Web Design Manager - Taylor & Francis
Closing 15 September 2017
- Taylor & Francis
- Abingdon, Oxford
Middleweight / Senior Creative Designer - Fluro Ltd
Closing 14 September 2017
- Fluro Ltd
- Bourne End, SL8
- £30,000 to 35,000 p/a
Want more Graphic Designer - In-house Creative Services Team jobs?
Want to find more Branding Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Multimedia Designer jobs, Graphic Designer - Production jobs, Layout Artist jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.