Graphic Designer - Exciting Health BrandThis job listing has expired
Natural Balance Foods are a young British company founded in 2004 devoted to making genuinely healthy snacks, that taste good and do good, while having some fun along the way. Our Nakd & TREK brands are revolutionising the category, experiencing explosive growth (Nakd +21% and TREK +92% YoY) as the trend for healthy wholefood alternatives continue to gain momentum. Our Nakd and TREK products are made with natural and wholesome ingredients and are generally free from gluten, wheat and dairy and count towards your 1 of 5-a-day - and quite unlike any other cereal or snack bar on the market.
After a really busy year, we’re now looking to grow our in-house creative studio and have a fantastic opportunity for a talented Graphic Designer to join our small, friendly and rapidly expanding team.
Ideally you will be a talented, confident, team-playing Graphic Designer who is passionate about their work and ready to get stuck in! As you will be working in a fast-paced studio you will need to be up-to-date with current trends and have a good eye for new ideas.
You'll be ambitious and truly relish this great opportunity to work within a young, dynamic and fun company with wonderful opportunities. As an entrepreneurial business you will be rewarded with a chance to make a real impact.
As a Graphic Designer for Natural Balance Foods you will be an integral part of the Creative team collaborating, as well as working on your own initiative, in creating graphic design solutions for both our successful brands.
Reporting to the Senior Graphic Designer, you will work closely with the Design and Marketing team and have plenty of variety in your role across print, digital & packaging projects.
You will be responsible for:
- Preparing designs/visuals and digital artwork for various marketing/communication campaigns
- Creating Illustrations for brands as required
- Contributing and assisting in developing packaging concepts for branded products when applicable - including film, shelf-ready cases and trays
- Updating packaging artwork to comply with any language specifications & changes to packaging legislation
- Undertaking pack shot photography and retouching of images to update and maintain existing online product image catalogue
- Handling assignments either directly or in association with other members of the team as directed
- Maintaining strong communication lines with the marketing team to establish creative approaches, exploring new ideas and suggestions, developing both brands
- Meticulously reviewing designs for errors before finalising for print/production
- Checking pre-production print proofs from suppliers to maintain consistent branding
- Managing and back up of files for all creative assets and resources, such as software, art materials, and special fonts, which are needed for record keeping and referencing
- Protecting and develop the brand identity across UK & International markets
- Adhering to critical paths to manage and deliver multiple projects on time
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills:
- A design related degree or similar relevant qualification
- Minimum of 2 year’s commercial design experience
- Technically proficient in Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop & Acrobat
- Photo editing & manipulation skills highly desirable (taking photos, re-touching, editing & creating mock-ups)
- Be brand standards aware and able to switch between branded environments with ease
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills & good practical skills in Microsoft Office Professional Suite including PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, Excel
- Print production knowledge & experience of liaising with suppliers and printers
- Adaptable and quick learner with energy, enthusiasm and a genuine desire to produce outstanding work with minimal supervision
What we offer:
In addition to a competitive salary there will also be a company pension, 23 days holiday, Death in Service, working hours 8.30am to 4.30pm hours and as many bars as you can eat!!
We are based in a rural location easily accessible from a range of villages, towns and cities with good train links close by. The ideal candidate must have their own transport, a full clean driving license and live within a commutable distance to our offices in Long Crendon, Bucks (or be willing to relocate).
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Graphic Designer for Oxfam
Closing 31 August 2017
- £30,375 to 38,608 p/a
Middleweight / Senior Creative Designer - Fluro Ltd
Closing 14 September 2017
- Fluro Ltd
- Bourne End, SL8
- £30,000 to 35,000 p/a
Want more Graphic Designer - Exciting Health Brand jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, Retoucher jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Photo Editor jobs, Photographer jobs, Packaging Designer jobs, POS Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.