Freelance UX Designer - Global Broadcaster
UX/UI Designer Contract Length:
10 weeks Day rate:
£250 - £350
A leading global broadcaster is looking for a UX/UI Designer to come in and work on one of their website redesigns.
There is a focus on children’s entertainment and digital products aimed at Kids.
- Create wireframes based on requirements.
- User flow map diagram creation.
- Excellent understanding of user behaviour in the kids / youth market.
- Have expertise in creating interfaces for digital platforms (desktop, mobile and tablets)
- Have knowledge of information architecture.
- Excellent knowledge of digital industry trends and best practices
Please send your portfolio and CV to us today!
Senior Digital Designer
Closing 22 May 2017
start ASAP/Notice Period
- Aquent & Vitamin T
- £38,000 to 40,000 p/a
Lead User Experience Designer | London | Freelance to Perm
Closing 18 May 2017
- temp to perm
- £300 to 450 /day
Want more Freelance UX Designer - Global Broadcaster jobs?
Want to find more App Designer jobs, Frontend Web Developer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Information Architect jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.