Freelance UX Designer (6 month contract)
My client is digital agency based in London and currently on the look out.
What we expect from you:
• Creating final digital interfaces as well as planning and delivering the UX documentation that informs and supports the design.
• Working in house with experienced consultants, developers and production staff to bring your ideas to life
• Take on new briefs, research subject matter and audiences
• Generate ideas, assess strategic direction and deliver innovation with a view to creating industry leading and mould breaking work
• Lead clients through the creative process
• Review design work from a team of multi-discipline designers, developers and the production team and provide effective direction and feedback
• Identify new ways of working and drive implementation of solutions
• Ability to put ideas into a suitable presentation format
Qualifications and experience:
• 5 years previous experience working in a creative agency environment
• Experience creating and delivering UX documentation including personas, user journeys, IA and wireframes
• Experience in leading the design aspect of projects and setting direction
• Experience directing junior designers to help create your vision
• A degree in Design, Interaction Design or other design-related field
• Good working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
• High quality work with attention to detail
• Self-confidence and strong ideas
• Ability to manage your workflow and time
• Be open to new challenges
UX Designer - Ecommerce / Product - Up to £55k + Bonus!
Closing 3 April 2017
- £35,000 to 55,000 p/a
HTML Email Developer for Ometria
Closing 22 April 2017
- £35,000 to 37,000 p/a
Want more Freelance UX Designer (6 month contract) jobs?
Want to find more Digital Designer jobs, Frontend Web Developer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Information Architect jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.