Freelance Social Media Account Manager
* Immediate position for a Freelance Social Media Account Manager with strong strategy and analytic experience for a 3-month contract with the option of going perm
* Exciting opportunity to work for a fast-growing celebrity and branding PR agency
* Excellent scope for the right person to come in and hit the ground running, and really make the role their own
* The Freelance Social Media Account Manager will drive Facebook media buying strategy and implementation through Facebook Ad Manager and best buying practices, implementing media buying campaigns and managing media buying account and billing
* Implementation, planning and strategy across copy writing, planning and building content calendars and delivering strategy documents
* Analytics and reporting through tracking data and using analytical tools
* The Freelance Social Media Account Manager will need to take a hands-on approach, and be unafraid to hit the ground running
* You will need to be full of creativity and able to multi task across adverting, strategy and analytics
* A good track record of delivering big brand campaigns for client accounts
* Excellent experience within a client-facing digital or content agency
Designer - Global Company
Closing 26 May 2017
- The Book Recruitment
- Yorkshire & Humberside
- £18,000 to 21,000 p/a
Senior Social Media Manager
Closing 26 May 2017
- £35,000 to 42,000 p/a
Want more Freelance Social Media Account Manager jobs?
Want to find more Copywriter jobs, Digital Copywriter jobs, Digital Campaign Executive jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Copywriter - SEO specialist jobs, SEO Account Executive jobs, SEO Account Manager jobs, Social Media Executive jobs, Social Media Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.