Freelance Project Manager | Alcohol experienceThis job listing has expired
Project Manager | Leading Agency | Kent | Rolling contract
An opportunity has become available for a Project Manager to work with one of the leading agency in London. They're looking for an experience PM who is an all-rounder. You should be fluent in delivering campaigns across print, digital and video. You should have previous experience in a fast paced agency- ideally with a production background.
* You are an experience PM, who understands how to manage teams and deliver multiple streams of work
* You should have extensive experience in working on previous alcohol campaigns.
* You understand delivering cross platform projects, to multiple audiences with different tech requirements
* You are well organised and client facing
* You can identify ways to improve practices and increase productivity
* In return you will be part of an exciting organisation that offers a fun and dynamic culture and delivers unique ground breaking experiences to its users
If this sounds like you then please get in touch with your CV!
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Senior Social Design Executive at Manning Gottlieb OMD
Closing 23 August 2017
- OmnicomMediaGroup UK
Freelance Senior Digital Project Manager
Closing 21 August 2017
- Source LF
- £350 to 400 /day
Want more Freelance Project Manager | Alcohol experience jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Director jobs, Digital Campaign Executive jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Project Director jobs, Digital Project Manager jobs, Client Services Director jobs, Client Services Manager jobs, Project Manager jobs, Traffic Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.