Freelance Italian Content Translator - FARFETCHThis job listing has expired
About the role:
You will work alongside a progressive and innovative Content Production team. This is a fully generalist role, with clear scope to be involved in all aspects of the work our brilliant team do. You’ll focus on creating ‘revolutionary’ content and product descriptions, and work across the many departments to support with localizing and translating content for the Farfetch website.
Working to the company’s brand guidelines within a large multi-lingual team of around 45 employees, you will be required to create well-written, succinct and accurate translations to describe luxury clothing, accessories and lifestyle products sold on the site.
What you’ll do:
- You will translate product descriptions from English into Italian
- You will translate additional content for the Italian website including webtext, flat content, social posts, editorial and ad hoc copy
- You will become a quality guardian for our Italian tone of voice and an expert on particular fashion brands and categories
- You will track and correcting defects of product descriptions and other localized content
Who you are:
- You are fluent in Italian and English (spoken and written)
- You are experienced in English-Italian translations
- You are knowledge of fashion at all levels from high-end designers to cutting edge street style
- You are a strong writer with a style that is accurate and adaptable
- You are knowledgeable of garment and accessory construction
- You are able to work to clear deadlines but also to work independently
- You are able to work quickly and to agreed daily targets
Non-essential but desirable
- You are comfortable with digital work on an in-house CMS
- You are experience with working in localization projects for e-commerce website, preferably luxury fashion retail
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Closing 29 June 2017
- RedSofa London
- £40,000 to 45,000 p/a
Copywriter for Clarks
Closing 21 July 2017
- Street, Somerset
- £29,600 - £37,000 + benefits
Want more Freelance Italian Content Translator - FARFETCH jobs?
Want to find more Copywriter jobs, Digital Copywriter jobs, Feature Writer jobs, Writer jobs, Translator jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.