Freelance Graphic & Web Designer
Freelance Graphic and Web Designer required to work on a contract basis for 3 months with excellent creativity and the ability to edit HTML and CSS to a high standard.
Graphic and Web Designer required to work on a contract basis with excellent creativity and the ability to edit HTML and CSS to a high standard to help clear the backlog of jobs for a growing company to support expanding marketing activities.
• Compose and format graphics in Photoshop
• Edit HTML and CSS to a high standard
• Edit and produce HTML & CSS to be used in the CMS
• Work closely with the Development team to implement functionality on pages
• Design and build HTML emails
• Produce product labels following a style guide
• Creativity, initiative and an impressive portfolio
• Excellent knowledge of Photoshop and illustrator
• Excellent level of ability to edit HTML and CSS in code view
• Ability to design and build for a responsive website and mobile apps
• The ability to switch tasks and juggle jobs with ease
• Experience of working within a CMS environment (Magento preferred)
• Structured and methodical approach to work
• Excellent Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, InDesign)
• HTML & CSS essential
• Experience of working in a CMS environment
• Ability to manage your own tasks to meet deadlines
Design degree or impressive portfolio
Contract: initially 3 months, thereafter on a rolling contract or temp to perm subject to business requirements and candidate suitability.
1 week termination notice.
Contracted Hours/Week: 40
Contracted Day/Hours: 8
Salary: c£3,000 per month
Creative Manager for Pangaea Laboratories
Closing 20 May 2017
- Pangaea Laboratories
- Elstree, Herts
- Up to £40,000
Artistic Designer for Primark
Closing 19 May 2017
Want more Freelance Graphic & Web Designer jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, App Designer jobs, App Developer jobs, Frontend Web Developer jobs, Visualiser - Digital jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.