Freelance German TranslatorThis job listing has expired
Freelance German Translator needed ASAP. #Newsletters #Emails #Banners #Adverts #Magazine
My client is a leading online fashion company. They urgently seek a freelance translator English to German copy.
My client initially needs someone for holiday cover then to cover until a permanent person is found. If successful, task's would be translations of the Magazine from English to German, and translations of marketing copy (Newsletters, Emails, Banners, adverts etc.) We can't really give you an estimate of word count, it will vary from day to day but ideally we need someone full time.
The ideal candidate will have either a publishing or agency background, ideally working on fashion or beauty brands as a Sub Editor (obviously with German language skills).
* Sub-editing and translating product page copy according to in-house style guides; checking accuracy of copy against images as well as grammar and spelling. Ensuring all copy is clear and concise and localized where relevant
* Working to daily deadlines
* Ensuring that all editorial content across the German product pages reflects the aims, values, house style and tone of each site
* Where possible, check accuracy of upload by checking all click-through functionality, size and fit tabs and dropdowns on the product page
* Maintaining house style document, final sign off responsibility lying with Product Editor
* Confidence in replying to emails and attending meetings
Skills and Experience:
* German mother tongue and excellent command of the English language; you will need to be able to write and speak English fluently
* Good working knowledge of MS Office and basic working knowledge of CMS systems
* Eexperience of digital translating, trans-creating and sub-editing would be a bonus
* Ideally knowledge of luxury fashion, seasonal trends, designers and brands as well as strong commercial awareness (preferable)
* Ability to meet tight deadlines
* Confidence to liaise with other teams
* Ability to work as part of a team or autonomously
* Experience working in a fast-moving entrepreneurial environment with competing deadlines and priorities
* Ability to think clearly and calmly when faced with issues or problems
* Self-motivated, takes initiative
* A proven ability to work quickly and efficiently with accuracy and attention to detail
Please email me your CV ASAP!
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Copywriter - Award Winning Creative Agency
Closing 15 September 2017
- £26,000 to 30,000 p/a
Closing 15 September 2017
- The Book Recruitment
- £20,000 to 23,500 p/a
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.