Film and Web ExecutiveThis job listing has expired
Our award-winning client is a friendly, high-performing marketing community helping media agencies, creative agencies and advertisers get the best out of TV advertising. There are lots of ways they do this from presentations and training, to events, research insights, press enquiries, publications and TV planning advice. One core area is through educational and inspirational films, along with a content-rich website. Based in central London, this small energetic company are looking for a creative and passionate person to join the team.
There are two main elements of this role:
In house filming and editing
• You will be creating content for the company A/V output and website, which will consist of filming interviews, creating case studies, editing inspiring brand success stories and creating reels for London events.
• You will provide general production management of A/V kit: cameras, lights, sound, hard-drives etc.
• You will be responsible for setting up and breaking down of shoots.
• You will be putting forward ideas for potential new films.
• The films you will be producing will play a big part in the company’s marketing. They are shown at their events at BAFTA Piccadilly, as well as published via Campaign Magazine, hosted on the company (and partner company’s) website, and will be used at numerous presentations and events around the UK, and globally.
• You will also be photographing attendees and speakers at the company events for use on the website and social media channels.
• You will be operating DSLR cameras.
Day-to-day implementation of website tasks
• Your role will also have an element of website content management. You will work closely with the Web Manager to develop content for the company’s website and email programs.
• You will be publishing content to the website via Sitecore, a Content Management System (CMS); re-purposing images; compressing, converting or editing A/V material; formatting web pages; finding or creating images to fit the company’s website style; basic SEO and reviewing email processes.
• You will be updating existing content.
• You will be assisting with quality control and implementation.
• When necessary, you will be liaising with the technical team at their web agency and other third party providers.
• You will be sourcing, purchasing and converting content as requested by the presentations team such as A/V, images, articles from the site etc.
This is a really smashing job! You are able to work autonomously, as well as part of a team and really make the role your own. Our client is looking for someone who is service and delivery focused, with a passion for media. Only applicants who are hardworking, creative and enthusiastic need apply! This role is suited to a media film graduate looking to make exciting films about TV and TV advertising, or candidates who have worked in an ad agency on in-house production for a couple of years or worked at a production company on multimedia production. As this is such a varied role, it requires a plethora of skills; creative audio-visual flair, passion for technologies, great attitude and an inquisitive nature.
• You have some experience of cameras and filming.
• You have some video editing know-how (Premiere Pro, Avid, Final Cut Pro, or similar professional non-linear editing software).
• You have a good knowledge of Photoshop, or similar graphics software.
• You have a working knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint.
• You have a demonstrable creative aptitude.
• You have strong personal and communication skills, being able to articulate thoughts and opinions.
• You have good organisational and time management skills. Desirable
• You have some experience of website Content Management Systems.
• You have the ability to write good copy for use on the website and on social media.
• You have some understanding of the principles and practice of web design, site structure and information architecture.
• You have an understanding of photography/Adobe Lightroom.
• You have experience in, familiarity with, or a working understanding of the UK advertising or media market.
If you feel that you may be suitable for this job, please apply today!
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Junior Producer for Head
Closing 11 September 2017
Closing 20 September 2017
- Profiles Creative
- £38,000 to 45,000 p/a
Want more Film and Web Executive jobs?
Want to find more Content Author jobs, Production Editor jobs, Production Manager jobs, Camera Operator jobs, Cameraperson jobs, DV Camera Operator jobs, Photographer - Film jobs, Production Assistant jobs, Video Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.