Retouching a wide variety of fashion and still imagery with an ability to change colours, crop, remove unwanted detail, create shadows and change light direction.
Uploading digital product photography according to specification guidelines.
Creating strong lines of communication with the rest of the studio team relating to workflow.
Ensuring colour consistency between image assets and studio samples.
Upload assets to web servers in accordance to deadlines.
Meet product image targets and deadlines on a daily basis, with emphasis on quality control.
Perform quality assurance on all images and ensure that images follow standards expected with regards to lighting, colour, posing, makeup, crops and retouching.
Receive direction from Studio Manager, Senior Retoucher and Art Director and make amends where required.
Use daily photography lists to ensure all necessary products are completed to deadline.
Producing additional assets for the Online VM team as required.
Overseeing the maintenance of samples, studio props and equipment.
Communicating progress to Senior Retoucher and Image Co-ordinators.
Maintain and accurately track daily retouch progress.
* Organised with an excellent eye for detail and strong work ethic.
* Proven ability to produce a high turnover of images to deadline and work as part of a team.
* Capable of working under pressure in a fast paced environment.
* Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate clearly, effectively and appropriately with colleagues at all levels.
* Pro-active and able to show initiative
* In depth understanding of Retouch process
* Previous Retouching experience in an e-commerce studio, preferably within the fashion industry.
* A portfolio that demonstrates your ability to retouch. This should showcase e-commerce images, and any creative retouching is a bonus.
* Highly proficient in Macintosh OS, Photoshop and familiar with Wacom tools.
* Strong understanding of colour correction and image constraints.
* Good knowledge of light and photography. Capture One knowledge is a bonus.
* Ability to contribute to and innovate workflow
* Willingness to share and develop your skills and knowledge with the studio team.
* Ability to pick up new software quickly.
Mid-weight Digital Designer
Closing 11 September 2017
- RedSofa London
- £30,000 to 35,000 p/a
Freelance Video Editor
Closing 7 September 2017
- Profiles Creative
- £150 to 170 /day
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.