Evening Workflow CoordinatorThis job listing has expired
A successful and multinational investment bank based in the heart of the City of London are currently recruiting for a Workflow Coordinator to join their thriving team on a permanent basis. This is a brand new permanent role working Monday to Friday on an evening shift from 4pm - 12am.
The successful candidate will be responsible for primarily ensuring that a first class service and experience is delivered to the client at all times. Responsible for the intake, prioritisation and deadline management of all client submissions submitted through London Presentation Services. The role requires the individual to work as part of a team, liaising closely with clients, operators and colleagues to ensure all documents are amended and delivered as agreed. Other key responsibilities are listed below:
- Managing the Presentation Services email inbox and walk-in requests
- Managing submission of work from clients ensuring all relevant information is captured and submitted for each request
- Estimating production times through a thorough pre-flight, agreeing deadlines and overall Symphony and workflow management
- Clarifying any job-related queries before delivery to the operational team
- Carefully following the process for off-shoring work to India and ensuring the monthly offshore target is met
- Handling all queries relating to documents from clients and Operators.
- Offering clients solutions to problems
- Liaising directly with Operators, other Workflow Coordinators and Team Leaders on a regular basis to give updates on workflow, deadlines, issues and full handovers so that the client’s requirements can be effectively managed across shifts
- Maintaining a productive working atmosphere, which promotes teamwork, service excellence and commitment to daily production and contractual targets
- Providing feedback on team’s operational performance to Team Leader
- Escalating operational training requirements to Team Leader for inclusion in personal development plans
- Discussing operational concerns with your Team Leader to enable them to formally resolve
- Undertaking any ad-hoc duties as requested by Team Leader or Management
The desired candidate should have the following experience to be selected for interview:
- Experience of working in a corporate culture
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- A very good understanding of customer service with excellent client focus
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong organisational skills
- Adaptable, flexible attitude
- Ability to work as a team, supporting your colleagues in London and overseas
- Extensive knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint 2007
- A theoretical knowledge of graphics production would be an advantage
- Exposure to a shift environment would be beneficial
If this new evening role working from 4pm - 12am as an evening Workflow Controller within a buzzy, lively environment fits your job search then please send your CV to Gemma Grima-Brown at HYF today.
It is HYFs policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
HYF is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Closing 11 May 2017
- £39,000 p/a
Workflow Print/Digital Coordinator
Closing 10 May 2017
- Creative Recruitment
- temp to perm
- £30,000 to 32,000 p/a
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.