Evening Presentations Specialist
A fantastic new permanent Presentations Specialist role has become available working for a successful global financial advisory firm based in the heart of the City just by St Paul's tube station. This new evening role will be working from 4pm - 12am Monday to Friday on a full time permanent basis.
The role requires the individual to work as part of a team liaising closely with clients to produce presentation material. Our client is looking for an experienced DTP/Presentations individual who is looking for a new challenge. The successful individual will need to have an advanced skill set on Word, Excel and PowerPoint, you will work as part of a team liaising closely with clients to produce pitchbooks, tender and graphic material. The role will also include liaising with bankers and managing the DTP/Presentations operating process. Other key responsibilities are listed below:
The key responsibilities will include:
- Accurate and timely production of all Presentations materials
- Completing amendments to and create documents as requested by clients using the clients template
- Taking ownership for the quality of your work and the associated deadlines
- Estimating the production time and liaise with Workflow Coordinators to ensure deadline adherence
- Taking a pro-active approach to attendance and time management
- Attending to the front desk area in the absence of the Workflow Coordinator
- Quality checking a sample of work produced and record findings on relevant systems
- Ensuring all work is quality checked before being returned to the client
- Reporting of any issues to relevant parties
- Ensuring complete submission of work to be randomly quality checked
The successful candidate must have the following skills to be considered:
- Experience of working in a corporate culture
- Ability to work to tight deadlines whilst under pressure
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Should be a quick learner, able to pick up skills relevant to the service needs
- Determination to achieve results and being prepared to put in extra effort when required
- Accountability for own results
- Advanced knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint 2007
- A working knowledge of graphics production and applications is also desired
- Exposure to a shift environment would be beneficial
If this exciting opportunity to work for a global financial firm fits your current job search and you are looking for an evening shift working the hours of 4pm - 12am on a permanent basis, please send your CV to Gemma Grima-Brown at HYF today.
It is HYFs policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
HYF is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Mid-shift Presentation Specialist
Closing 9 September 2017
- £35,475 p/a
Graduate / Junior Designer for Unique Vacation UK (Sandals)
Closing 14 September 2017
- Unique Vacations UK LTD
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.