EMail Designer / DeveloperThis job listing has expired
Are you a freelance Email Designer / Developer with experience of building HTML email campaigns, creating designs, configuring emails and working with Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop?
If the answers are yes then please read on!
* Ensure timely delivery of all email activity.
* Manage all HTML and CSS coding across the marketing department.
* Support email coding and design for all CRM projects.
* Manage approval processes for emails with merchandising, editorial, offline and online marketing and content teams.
* Support CRM team in Weekly Email reporting.
* Work closely with digital designers and marketing teams to ensure all email activity is in line with brand values and guidelines.
* Set up and deploy email marketing campaigns.
The successful candidate MUST have experience of email marketing, covering both HTML creation, import of HTML into the email platform, design, testing and scheduling. You MUST have proven experience of using Adobe Creative Suite with Photoshop and Dreamweaver. You MUST Have a high quality folio with clear examples of responsive Email design and build.
Ideally you will have worked for a well known online retail brand as an email designer / developer .
On-site 5 days per week.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Creative Artworker - Nitrogen Group
Closing 17 August 2017
- Nitrogen Group
- Competitive Package
UI Designer for Zoopla
Closing 19 August 2017
- Competitive Salary with Excellent benefits
Want more EMail Designer / Developer jobs?
Want to find more Retail Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Email Designer jobs, Frontend Web Developer jobs, Multimedia Designer jobs, Multimedia Developer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Web Developer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.