Digital UX Strategist - Integrated AgencyThis job listing has expired
We're working with a leading integrated agency who are looking to grow their digital offering by appointing an innovative UX Strategist. This agency work with large retailers, sports brands healthcare and more. They encourage a culture of learning and development, excellent quality of work and overall a sociable environment.
- Design and plan workshops with clients and stakeholders to encourage a collaborative nature.
- Identify problems in UX process with clients, propose solutions and work with the team to solve these issues.
- Research and analysis of journey plans, persona mapping…
- Write client proposals, give presentations and facilitate client workshops.
What We're Looking For:
- This role is strategic not specifically creative so your approach to projects needs to be from that perspective.
- A portfolio demonstrating your solutions and responses to your analytical insight with blue chip clients.
- A forward thinking enthusiastic attitude.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below.
The Book specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in-house creative studios throughout the UK.
We are an Equal Opportunities and Age Positive Employer and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Graphic Designer for FullFat
Closing 5 May 2017
- Dependant Upon Experience
Senior UI Designer - SKY
Closing 24 May 2017
Want more Digital UX Strategist - Integrated Agency jobs?
Want to find more Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Digital Strategists jobs, Information Architect jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.