Digital Project ManagerThis job listing has expired
Have you successfully delivered innovative, well-conceptualised and well-executed multi-platform digital solutions? Do you love contributing to a team’s business growth and development?
A creative digital agency in Maidstone are on the lookout for a Digital Project Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. The agency specialises in creative, design & build and User Experience. These specialisms have them in high demand from blue chip clients of all sectors from broadcasting firms to Internationally renowned technology organisations.
Although they work for Brands all over the world, this agency pride themselves on their close-knit team and family culture in their Maidstone office. Being part of this small team as a Project Manager means you will be capable of successfully managing workflow of multiple projects internally and with client. You’ll keep your cool when dealing with conflicting issues ensuring the team know and understand deliverables and timings.
- Work with internal processes to ensure good communications and foster a collaborative work environment.
- A constant and proactive search for improvement within the business, you’ll be able to drive implementation of changes and solutions.
- Input to and organise testing to guarantee quality of delivery to client.
- Support on Ad Hoc requests where and when needed.
- To manage the full life-cycle of projects from initial client contact to full working delivery.
- Requirements gathering and specification writing.
- Write status reports including resource impact
. - Create client presentations, tenders and pitches.
- Write client contact reports.
- Write internal and external periodic project / client reports.
- Support sales opportunities / leads.
- Fill out time sheets accurately and effectively.
- Able to work on multiple projects, reprioritise as needed, and consistently deliver on time. Flexible, highly organised.
- Understand the value of all disciplines and how they work within the overall agency.
- Have a three-year college degree (ideally in a digital related field and with Project Management focus but not essential).
- Agile or other training in PM methodologies is an advantage.
- At least 5 years of professional project management experience within a digital environment.
If you're a Digital Project Manager looking to join an agency at an exciting period of growth please apply with your CV. Please note only UK residents will be considered.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Business Development Executive Surrey - SKY
Closing 2 June 2017
Business Development Manager / Director
Closing 30 May 2017
- Aquent & Vitamin T
- £45,000 to 50,000 p/a
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.