Digital Project Manager - Top Creative AgencyThis job listing has expired
Digital PM - London - Up to £40k
Roll up, role up ladies and gentlemen, this is an opportunity not to be missed for any talented senior digital PM's out there!
If you have bags of digital experience working for a well-known agency, then you are going to love this! This position is working for one of London's very best creative advertising agencies, one that EVERYONE knows and is dying to join! They are very well respected in the industry, with an array of fabulous clients, you're guaranteed to be impressed.
Then read on …
About the Role
* You will be responsible for the effective and efficient delivery of all types of digital projects. Must have a strong digital campaign experience and web-builds.
* You will be responsible for managing the project scope, assessing possible risks and delivering project documentation.
* Responsibility of delivering multiple project within the agreed time.
* Previous experience in a top NMA agency is essential
* Experience in Agile and Waterfall methodologies
* Good knowledge of CMS systems
* Strong knowledge of MS project.
There are many benefits from working at this agency from private health care and dental care to on-site personal trainers.
If you're a Digital PM who has worked in a reputable digital agency and have bags of experience with web builds and campaigns, this could be the opportunity you've been looking for!
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Traffic Manager (12 month FTC)
Closing 3 May 2017
- Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment
- temp to perm
- £38,000 to 40,000 p/a
Marketing Manager for Tapestry
Closing 18 May 2017
- £30k per annum
Want more Digital Project Manager - Top Creative Agency jobs?
Want to find more Studio Manager jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Project Manager jobs, Digital Producer jobs, Creative Services Manager jobs, Project Manager jobs, Traffic Manager jobs, Producer jobs, Studio Producer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.