Digital Product Designer for W12 Studios
Here at W12 Studios, we’re looking for Product Designers...
We work on high end, leading edge digital products for multinational companies. You will be creating user interface designs, sketching ideas and concepts, designing detail and delivering build ready concepts.
A little bit about you:
• You should have a minimum of 3-4 years’ experience within a digital studio or agency environment, working with international clients would be a huge benefit
• You should be confident with the ever growing list of tools for modern product design: Sketch, InVision, Framer, Adobe CC etc, and eager to learn others as they emerge
• Everyone here in the studio is client facing, so you will need strong communication skills, to be able to be able to present your ideas both internally and externally to senior stakeholders
• How do you feel about travel? We work with some of the leading brands across Europe and North America, and you will be required to occasionally travel to conduct workshops and participate in meetings
• We are a collaborative team here at W12 Studios, so you should be at home working with a multidisciplinary team of designers, Creative Technologists, and Project Managers
• Design is at the heart of everything we do. You should have a passion for emerging digital products, technologies, and devices with a focus on user-centric design
A little bit about W12 Studios...
W12 Studios is a digital product design agency, founded in 2012 and based in London. We focus our work on new and emerging platforms, exploring how data and technology can help build a richer experience of media, entertainment and sport. Over the past 4 years we have grown considerably to form a strong team and together we have become a strategic design partner to some of the leading brands across Europe and North America. At W12 Studios we’re more than just Product Designers. We’re explorers, experimenters, and inventors.
Able to influence products at the highest level, delivering strategic ideas consistently from inception to launch. We help our clients understand the context of their products, create a compelling vision for them and make them real. Through our proven collaboration process, we define, design and prototype products across multiple platforms.
Encouraging experimentation and out of the box thinking, we believe great ideas can come from anyone, anywhere, at any time. We collaborate and provoke, seeking inspiration from the unknown, the difficult, and the ambiguous. Ultimately through technology, we bring people closer to the brands they love.
UX Designer - Ecommerce / Product - Up to £55k + Bonus!
Closing 3 April 2017
- £35,000 to 55,000 p/a
Freelance Junior- Mid Weight Digital Designer
Closing 3 April 2017
- Gemini People
- temp, temp to perm
- £170 to 230 /day
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.