Digital Product Designer (UI/UX)
Mid-weight Digital Product Designer
An awsome opportunity has become available for a self-motivated product focused, User Interface Designer to join a growing multi-disciplinary team within the heart of London. This unique opportunity to be a part of an exciting and extremely high-profile start-up working on a multi-platform global social product. You will be working collaboratively within a small team you must be self motivated, with commercial experience of end to end digital product design, across web through to native products (apps).
Alongside a great visual/ craft eye you must have the ability to pair this with UX thinking, experience working side by side with both developers and product managers and the ability to come up with creative concepts for the brand relating to the wider digital experience.
● You are UX/UI hybrid that enjoys the variation of going from sketching to wire-framing to visual design.
● You are excited and interested in building products that people love to use ● You buzz off a young fast startup environment
● You are interested in data and how it can improve design
● You like to solve problems and be proactive in making improvements to the product
● Interested and active on new forms of social media, technology apps and content
● Able to take on projects and drive right the way through the production process
● Positive attitude and good social skills
● Someone who can pick up projects and features and run them from conception to delivery
● A great communicator who can foster relationships with developers and stakeholders to ensure the shipped product matches the design vision
● Someone who can work quickly under pressure, turn things around rapidly and manage multiple work streams ● You are passionate, interested in and excited about motoring Experience:
● 3 or 4 years design experience
● Background in social/content product design
● Proficient in Responsive web and native App experience
● Must be confident in designing with Sketch
● Experience Prototyping in invision, marvel or Principle.
● Highly organised and will to work hard Includes benefits package and shares options.
Please apply with your portfolio
Creative Manager for Pangaea Laboratories
Closing 20 May 2017
- Pangaea Laboratories
- Elstree, Herts
- Up to £40,000
QA Analyst for LEO Learning
Closing 27 April 2017
- LEO Learning Ltd
- temp, part time
- £8 to 10 /h
Want more Digital Product Designer (UI/UX) jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Product Development Manager jobs, App Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Web Developer jobs, Information Architect jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.