Digital Producer - build, content & campaign projects
* For a Digital Producer to join a top integrated, creative agency in Central London
* Work across a mix of web & app build, social content (video & stills) & campaign projects
* Manage your own projects from sign off to delivery, overseeing scoping, budgets and production
* To work with well known, global brands as well as multiple internal stakeholders and teams
* The Digital Producer will oversee a range of digital (web build, campaign and content) projects from start to finish
* Be client facing, ensuring they are up to date from a budget, timings and production perspective
* Managing the scope of the project, budgets, schedules and internal briefings
* Monitor production costs and ensure projects are running on time and to budget
* The Digital Producer will need solid project management and production experience juggling multiple digital campaigns
* The ability to work under pressure, to tight deadlines with good commercial acumen
* Be passionate about the creative work and an engaged member of the team, as well as the ability to ensure deadlines and budgets are met and projects delivered on brief
* Strong digital knowledge, working within an agile environment
Closing 19 April 2017
- Aquent & Vitamin T
- £36,000 to 46,000 p/a
Project Manager for Breakthrough Media
Closing 18 April 2017
- Breakthrough Media
Want more Digital Producer - build, content & campaign projects jobs?
Want to find more Digital Project Manager jobs, Digital Creative Services Manager jobs, Digital Producer jobs, Digital Technical Manager jobs, Technical Manager jobs, Creative Services Manager jobs, Project Manager jobs, Producer jobs, Studio Producer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.