Digital Producer - Global Creative Agency
A global creative agency are looking for a client facing Digital Producer to join their expanding team. This is a great opportunity to work collaboratively with creative and technical teams to develop interactive content and solutions for a leading automotive client.
You will thrive in a fast-paced agency environment, bringing your passion for creativity, interactivity and innovation to a range of projects. You will have a proven track record in successful delivery, with experience running more than one project simultaneously and delivering on big budgets.
Your thorough understanding of project management processes and methodologies will ensure the efficient, cost-effective delivery of projects across various platforms and channels. Your excellent communication skills will keep clients and internal stakeholders informed and engaged, building strong relationships across the team.
You will have a history of working in a digital agency or post-production facility, project managing concepts from ideation to software delivery. Experience working with media in a live environment would be useful; interest in developing expertise in this area is a must.
As a client-facing Digital Producer you may be delivering individual projects or managing a deliverable that contributes to a bigger programme of work such as a motor show or retail environment, whilst ensuring adherence to our processes and promoting close integration with the broader team.
- Intelligent, ambitious and highly motivated team player with a mature approach, committed to quality and professionalism
- Highly organised, with exceptional attention to detail
- Positive, can-do attitude, comfortable multitasking to tight deadlines
- Calm under pressure
- Solution-driven, able to bring ideas to challenges that contribute to progress
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Approachable and inclusive, sharing ideas and inspiration
- Experience in a digital project delivery environment
- Experience managing projects from start to finish, including scoping, specification and budgeting as well as briefing, quality checks and delivery
- Project management tools such as Jira and Basecamp
- Experience with current project management methodologies such as Agile, Waterfall and Scrum
- Hands-on experience delivering at least 3 of the following:
- CMS systems
- CRM integration
- Digital POS
- VR/AR apps
- Social media campaigns
- Interface design (e.g. kiosks, POS, HMI, etc)
- Interactive installations (e.g. touchscreens, gaming systems) a bonus
- Demonstrable understanding and delivery of commercial objectives
- Excellent communication skills, able to convey concepts and issues to a technical team as well as to non-technical, business-focused stakeholders
- Familiar with deployment across multiple platforms, e.g. touch-screens, mobile and online
- Knowledge of or interest in content creation, curation and stewardship
- Knowledge of copyright, licensing, and other legal requirements including usage and data protection
- Ideally holds a recognised project management qualification
Adults Hub Brand Associate for Clarks
Closing 7 July 2017
- Street, Somerset
- £29,600 - £37,000 + benefits
Digital Marketing Manager
Closing 7 July 2017
- Digital Gurus
- £35,000 to 40,000 p/a
Want more Digital Producer - Global Creative Agency jobs?
Want to find more Product Development Manager jobs, Studio Manager jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Project Director jobs, Digital Project Manager jobs, Digital Creative Services Manager jobs, Digital Producer jobs, Digital Technical Manager jobs, Production Manager jobs, Project Manager jobs, Traffic Manager jobs, Studio Producer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.