Digital/Print Account Manager - Creative AgencyThis job listing has expired
Creative Design Consultancy based in Rugby are seeking a Digital/Print Account Executive/Manager to join their team in Rugby.
This Creative Design Consultancy works with clients in a diverse range of business sectors including jewellery, luxury and fashion goods, workplace supplies and leisure equipment.
They are looking for an experienced Account Executive/Manager to manage the relationship between design and in house web development teams and a number of our clients. Working with a range of accounts you will be able to draw upon several years’ experience of managing digital and traditional projects.
The candidate will be able to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines and budgets by prioritising workload and managing clients’ expectations.
An understanding of digital marketing communication is essential and experience of traditional print would be an advantage.
• Experience and understanding of digital communication (website projects /scoping, design and build)
• Familiarity with the software tools, techniques and terminology used within a creative environment - agile methodology a distinct advantage.
• Able to work well under pressure on your own initiative but also as part of a team with a ‘can do’ (but realistic) attitude.
• Appreciation of traditional marketing publications production (catalogues, brochures, adverts etc..)
• Commitment to delivering a high standard of service and meeting deadlines
• Experienced in producing client quotations
• Self-motivated, positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills
• Good English language skills - creating client communication and proof reading
The position is Full time and based in Rugby, Warwickshire. UK travel likely.
If this sounds like you, please send your CV with a covering letter and details of your salary expectations.
Digital/Print Account Executive/Manager
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Digital Project Manager - Award Winning Agency
Closing 18 August 2017
- Preferred Choice Limited
- £33,000 to 40,000 p/a
Senior Ecommerce Manager
Closing 17 August 2017
- Recruitment Genius
- £40,000 to 45,000 p/a
Want more Digital/Print Account Manager - Creative Agency jobs?
Want to find more Product Development Manager jobs, Digital Campaign Executive jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Account Executive jobs, Account Manager jobs, Client Services Executive jobs, Client Services Manager jobs, Print Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.