Digital Marketing ManagerThis job listing has expired
An exciting new Digital Marketing Manager position has come available working for a British housebuilding company based in Chertsey, Surrey. The role will be a fixed term maternity cover position for 9 months working Monday to Friday from 9:00am to 5:30pm.
The main purpose of the role is to inform, support and implement the company’s digital marketing and communications strategy under the direction of the Group Marketing Director whilst utilising the expertise of external agencies. The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in developing, managing and supporting all online and new digital media activity. Some other key responsibilities for this role are listed below:
Key responsibilities for this role will be:
- Managing the Group’s online marketing strategy
- Incorporating website management & development
- Social media strategy and emailing campaign management
- Search strategy and implementation of other new media related activities in order to achieve increased exposure
- Web traffic
- Conversion rates and ultimately sales
The desired candidate should have the following skills and experience to be selected for interview:
- 2-3 years management experience as well as experience with digital marketing campaigns
- Experience in planning and executing HTML email campaigns as well as online advertising campaigns, PPC and SEO
- Significant evidence of design and creative ability
- Knowledge of monitoring and evaluating web traffic and subsequent delivery of supporting statistical analysis.
- A high standard of written and spoken English
- A passion for Digital Design
- Excellent attention to detail
- Exceptional IT skills (desirable additional packages: Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator)
- Strong organisational and copy-writing skills.
If this great opportunity to work for a well-known construction firm fits your job search and can work 9am - 5:30pm on a 9 month fixed term contract basis then please apply with your CV.
It is HYFs policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. HYF is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this contract vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Closing 24 August 2017
- £25 /h
Account Director - Below the Line
Closing 22 August 2017
- Source LF
- £48,000 to 55,000 p/a
Want more Digital Marketing Manager jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Data/Traffic Analyst jobs, Digital Analyst jobs, SEO Specialist jobs, Marketing Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.