Digital Marketing Manager - Virgin Media
Digital Marketing Manager
Hammersmith - W68BS
£35K-£40K PER ANNUM + 10% bonus & benefits
This is an exciting time to join Virgin Media as a Digital Marketing manager as you will lead and manage the digital execution of marketing activity and campaigns working with key stakeholder in marketing, brand and analytics.
We are delivering the biggest investment in the UK’s digital infrastructure for over a decade, with a £3bn programme to extend our ultrafast broadband network and brilliant Virgin TV to 17 million homes and businesses. We’re challenging our competitors with the best services and the fastest speeds
Critical to our Marketing function within Digital we are looking for a Digital Marketing manager to lead and manage the digital implementation of marketing campaigns
Working as part of our Digital marketing team your duties will be wide ranging, but ultimately you will be responsible for:
* Lead and manage the digital implementation of marketing campaigns
* Work closely with the Senior Digital Marketing Manager, and other key stakeholders including Advertising, Customer Marketing, Brand, Online Acquisition, Online Sales and Digital to ensure all marketing campaign objectives are translated and executed onto Virgin Media’s digital platforms.
* Responsible for the digital delivery of brand campaigns, including:
- Working with creative agencies, as well as in-house creative teams to develop effective creative for VM’s digital platforms.
- Working closely with Brand and Marketing to ensure content and creative is consistent and aligns with the wider Marketing and Digital ambitions.
- Responsibility for the onsite experience, including management and delivery of the landing destination and online user journey.
- Working closely with the Social and Content strands of the Digital Marketing team to set up and deliver against digital KPIs.
- Managing external agencies to deliver against campaign brief on time and budget.
- Feeding into digital media plans across VOD, display, PPC and SEO.
- Ongoing analysis and optimisation.
* Responsible for regular digital reporting and ongoing optimisation.
* Support the Senior Digital Marketing Manager in the implementation of the digital marketing strategy.
* Work with the Senior Digital Marketing Manager and the Digital team to ensure onsite developments align with marketing objectives and priorities, in terms of site innovations, below the line campaigns and technical developments.
Who You Are
You will be an expert thought leader in all aspect of digital with a proven track record in building engaging digital marketing campaigns in owned, earned and bought digital channels. You will be a subject matter expert in digital marketing and online customer experiences; understanding the impact of evolving consumer behaviours.
What we are looking for.
* You will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a digital marketing role with a proven track record of briefing and managing creative and media agencies to deliver successful campaigns across owned, earned and bought digital channels.
* Experience in SEO, PPC and display
* Strong analytical skills with experience of using and online analytics tool would be desirable
* Experience in delivering campaign landing destinations, previous experience of working with digital teams, agency and in house side is also desirable
Join and you’ll be part of the Virgin Media family. We’re a great place to work - and we offer impressive benefits too! You will get a generous holiday allowance, contributory pension, performance related bonus and, of course, discounts across Virgin Media products ad Virgin brands!
Come and be a part of something special. Join us!
Marketing Projects Officer - Charity Organisation
Closing 22 April 2017
- Become Recruitment UK
- £20,000 to 25,000 p/a
Closing 20 April 2017
- Digital Gurus
- £40,000 to 45,000 p/a
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.