Digital Marketing Manager - Acquisition - On Demand Broadcast
Digital Marketing Manager
A global Broadcast and Media network based in London are hiring within their Sports network for an On-Demand OTT platform re-launching in line with The Olympics. They are looking for a Digital Marketing specialist to sit within Performance and Acquisition and drive consumer subscriptions and ROI.
Location: Central London
Start Date: ASAP
Length: 3-6 months
Rate: £200-£250 per day
* Deliver multi-channel acquisition campaigns across Earned and Owned and Paid channels.
* Working to specific targets and campaign KPIs
* External agency management
* Manage campaign strategies through audience segmentation and target sizing.
* Leveraging agile marketing practices and analyse media performance
* Previous experience in digital performance marketing with exposure to subscription OTT platforms.
* Excellent knowledge of digital marketing channels - Paid Search, Social, Display and Affiliate marketing.
* Demonstrable experience of running and managing campaigns to optimize performance over time and budget.
* Highly analytical and capable of analysing KPIs and targets.
* Fluent English in written and verbal forms.
* Passion for sporting industry desirable.
If this sounds of interest to you, please click apply!
Paid Social Manager
Closing 26 May 2017
- Digital Gurus
- £35,000 to 38,000 p/a
Commercial Product Design Manager | £320-£400 Per day | ASAP
Closing 5 May 2017
- temp, temp to perm
- £300 to 400 /day
Want more Digital Marketing Manager - Acquisition - On Demand Broadcast jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Digital Strategists jobs, PPC Manager jobs, SEO Account Manager jobs, SEO Specialist jobs, Marketing Manager jobs, Promotions Producer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.