Digital Marketing Executive (e-Commerce)This job listing has expired
The candidate will be working alongside our E-commerce Manager and will be responsible for creation and execution of all the digital marketing strategies including SEO, PPC, email marketing, social media, affiliate marketing and other customer acquisition platforms. Based in North-West London, this is a Digital Marketing Executive position which requires a good all-round understanding of digital marketing in an ecommerce-driven company.
* Devising and executing strategies to drive online traffic to the website
* Managing the social media channels
* Search engine optimisation
* Creation, delivery and analysis of email marketing campaigns
* Analyse competitors
* Experience in high quality content creation
* Qualifications and training in digital marketing
* Working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
* At least 1 year experience in a similar role.
* Good understanding of Google Analytics
* Understand SEO, structured data, Webmaster tools, keyword analysis.
* Experienced using a Content Management System
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Digital Copywriting Assistant for Galliard Homes
Closing 19 August 2017
- Galliard Homes
- 18,000 to 22,000 p/a
Marketing Manager - Fashion App
Closing 21 August 2017
- Premier Media
- temp to perm
- £200 to 220 /day
Want more Digital Marketing Executive (e-Commerce) jobs?
Want to find more Digital Campaign Executive jobs, Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Content Executive jobs, Content Manager jobs, PPC Manager jobs, Fashion Brand Manager jobs, Digital Advertising Executive jobs, Marketing Executive jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.