Digital LeadThis job listing has expired
A top 100 independent group of creative agencies providing communications and digital marketing solutions are looking for a Digital Designer with strong UI/UX skills to be based in our London office, working across the Group for high profile client base.
Key Qualities, Skills and Responsibilities
- You will demonstrate how to realise conceptual, brand-led ideas throughout the digital eco system.
- You will be involved in every stage of each project, from research, defining user journeys, creating wireframes and low and high fidelity prototypes for web, mobile and apps, through to the creation of the work.
- You will need to have a proven track record of designing solutions that demonstrate best-in-class UX and an excellent understanding of UI.
- The ideal candidate will work closely with the Creative Director and the Development Team and have a passion for sleek, clean design and typography in a digital context
- Digital design for large complex projects that are mobile- first responsive websites
- Mobile app prototyping and design
- Knowledge of web development, front-end technology frameworks and web design processes
- A real team player who will work closely with the development team to lead the design of cutting-edge creative ideas across digital channels
- To keep abreast of design and technology trends to maintain innovation and freshness
- Understanding of usability and accessibility issues and how to integrate this knowledge into design output
- Experience working in the financial sector would be desirable
- Motion graphics/animation experience would be desirable
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Middleweight Art Director - Nitrogen
Closing 17 August 2017
- Nitrogen Group
UI Designer for Zoopla
Closing 19 August 2017
- Competitive Salary with Excellent benefits
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.