Global e commerce brand is looking for a talented digital/graphic designer for their growing team in West London!
As a challenger brand, our client acts different and thinks different. Their success is driven by a collaborative culture that allows people to learn, take risks and try new things. They seek out innovative, creative people who desire to make an impact, belong, achieve and connect.
Working under the direction of the Lead Designer, you will have considerable influence on the ongoing development of the company website and emailing marketing material including graphic design and the optimization. Additionally, you will assist the production of offline marketing materials; leaflets, brochures, media, packaging etc. The ideal candidate will be driven and focused on achieving design objectives in tight timeframes.
The primary job responsibility is to create the design for the company’s website and its marketing materials. Strong focus on website design and online collateral. This will include:
• Email marketing design
• Website banners
• Website images
• Office marketing materials
• Movie clips
• Mock-Up Design
• Template design
• UI design
• Still life photography
• Minimum 2 years of web design work experience, print design experience also beneficial.
• Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field.
• Previous experience in e-commerce environment strongly desired, but web design and creative experience essential.
• Experience with corporate identity and logo creation.
• HTML, HTML4, CSS, CSS3, WordPress, would be beneficial.
• Experience creating small and large format print work.
• Demonstrated understanding of the printing process including colour management, pre-press, pre-flight, films/plates, paper selection, etc.
• Innovative, creative thinker with strong problem solving skills.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Exemplary organizational skills with attention to detail.
• Self driven and focused individual
• Ability to handle multiple projects, prioritizes, and works well under very tight deadlines.
About the culture:
Tech oriented, relaxed and a dynamic culture. In the games area, the teams get to engage with VR, IOT and other technologies. You’ll have the opportunity to work on any of these internal projects.
What’s in it for you?
Within a year of working with this dynamic organisation, you will be entrepreneurial, confident in your area of expertise, be amongst the top of your game and the envy of your peers. Many people have moved onto exceptional leadership positions at major tech titans. You will receive training and development you in every aspect of your field and be given the autonomy to take risk, venture and create.
If you are hungry to show the world that you are different, and you have the energy, passion, focus and experience to take on titans, then this role is for you. Send us your CV and folio for more info!
Senior Designer for Oxford University Press
Closing 27 June 2017
- Oxford University Press
Creative Designer for British Heart Foundation
Closing 2 July 2017
- British Heart Foundation Charity
- £28,000 p/a + benefits
Want more Digital/Graphic designer jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Email Designer jobs, Frontend Web Developer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.